I'm a Mormon.
The Vineyard Logo

Saturday, March 21, 2009

BIG News!

After 10 years of living in Utah (except for those 9 months in 2003) we are moving back to Texas. We plan on living in Conroe which is just outside of Houston. Nate has decided to work with his dad and will be building an event center there. We expect to be there by May so that gives us about a month and a half to pack up and move on. Hunter is excited that he will be living closer to his cousins. Nate and I are also looking forward to spending more time with family and hope to get lots of visitors! We will miss Utah and the friends we have made here. Luckily we live in an age where distance doesn't matter thanks to blogs, e-mail, and of course airplanes! We plan on making Utah our offical vacation destination in the summertime; we will need a place of refuse from the Texas heat! For those we are leaving behind we will miss you dearly. For those we are coming to we will be home soon.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Seriously I am crying right now!!! Alex wondered it you would be 4 hours away instead of three. We will most defiantly now have to come to Texas and we will still have to go do stuff in the summer. I will miss you guys!

Tabatha said...

Hooray!!!

Joseph and Kamber said...

It is true that distance doesn't seem so far away anymore. Long lost friends is a thing of the past. Good luck with getting everything ready to go.

Hartmans said...

yea! Conroe is so easily visitable (is that even a word?). We are so excited, because last we heard it was something about Peru?! Oh well, glad you are coming "home".

The Morrells said...

I'm so sad you're leaving. We missed you at dinner. We were all saying how much we're going to miss you. I'm sure it will be nice to be closer to family though. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so sad you are moving! But jealous that you are going to be closer to family. That is what I REALLY want! You are going to have to keep your blog updated so we can see how your cute little family is growing! I am going to miss you!!!

kirhart said...

This Utah girl has lived in Texas for almost 10 years now...thought we had switched places! Welcome home.

Robins Family said...

I am totally fine with you adding my blog link to your blog! I am the blog stalker here! I am not fine with you moving back to Texas though... I was looking forward to coming to visit you this summer and you guys will be gone, danget! Maybe someday I will make it to your neck of the woods though... my brothers both live near Houston (I think, shows how much I visit them).

stacey said...

It sounds like you are going to be BUSY the next couple of weeks :) I am so glad that I got to know you - best of luck in Texas, and keep your blog updated it is fun to see what is going on with you and your adorable family :)

The Kruzie 411

My photo
Most who view this blog already know about us, but for those who don't here goes. Jackie is a stay-at-home mom and has been married to a very handsome man for the past 12 years. We have two equally handsome boys and one beautiful daughter. Hunter is 6 and wants to be a Jedi Knight when he grows up. Jackson is 2 and adores his big brother. Anna is our newest edition and we are glad to have her. Nate (the handsome husband) is a general contractor and works in his family's business. We started this blog to keep up with friends and family members who live far away in hopes of keeping in better contact with those we care about, so if you are one of them "this blogs for you!"