I'm a Mormon.
The Vineyard Logo

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Funny Story

While preparing to take a shower Nate turned on the water and let it run a while to warm up. While waiting he gathered his necessary items (towel, clothes, etc.) When he returned to the shower he found something very interesting in it. Jackson! He had crawled in to scope out the scene and ended up all wet! He laughed when Nate caught him as if he was trying to play some kind of joke. We all had to come and see what all the commotion was about and of course I had to snap a few pictures :)

7 comments:

The Morrells said...

That's so funny and cute! I actually have a picture of this exact same situation of Bretten when he was little. Kids are endless entertainment!!!

Shannon said...

that is hilarious!!!

Bethany said...

That is so cute! I'm glad you took pictures. Things like that are priceless.

Tabatha said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

LOL!!!! Natalie and I were rolling when we read this. How cute. I'm glad you got pictures too. What a fun memory.

Joseph and Kamber said...

Very funny. I love the innocent look in the second photo.

stacey said...

That is hilarious! What a great story. I always say kids are a great source for entertainment :)

The Kruzie 411

My photo
Most who view this blog already know about us, but for those who don't here goes. Jackie is a stay-at-home mom and has been married to a very handsome man for the past 12 years. We have two equally handsome boys and one beautiful daughter. Hunter is 6 and wants to be a Jedi Knight when he grows up. Jackson is 2 and adores his big brother. Anna is our newest edition and we are glad to have her. Nate (the handsome husband) is a general contractor and works in his family's business. We started this blog to keep up with friends and family members who live far away in hopes of keeping in better contact with those we care about, so if you are one of them "this blogs for you!"