I'm a Mormon.
The Vineyard Logo

Friday, May 15, 2009

Am I Nuts!?!

Nate has some business to attend to in Utah and will be leaving next Tuesday for a week. Well I decided last night that I wanted to go with him. So we are off again on a 2 day drive to Utah with 2 kids (and of course the 2 day drive back). Am I nuts? Probably, but I can't stand the thought of him leaving me here for a week. I haven't had time to make friends yet, I don't know my way around very well, and lets face it I like Utah better than Texas (I make a formal appology to all Texans for that last remark:) I look forward to Cafe Rio, Rubios, 65 degree weather, and seeing any friends who may be able to spare a moment. The trip will be short so I won't be able to do everything or see everyone, but hopefully I can squeeze in a little fun while Nate is working.

5 comments:

Joseph and Kamber said...

Didn't you swear off long drives with the kids in your last post. It goes to show us our memory forgets what it wants too. Have fun.

Mom of WOTB said...

Yes Jackie you are nuts. 4 more days of driving! Are you going to Vernal or Salt Lake? If your coming to Salt Lake you better make time to see me!

Shannon said...

No you aren't nuts I would go along to to come and visit me:) Tee, hee, hee!!!

stacey said...

no you are not nuts it is an adventure right? If you are around SJ it would be fun to get a group and go to dinner or lunch :)

Tabatha said...

Enjoy the freedom while it lasts! Once the kids are in school you will not be able to drop everything and go so easily! Have fun!! See you in a few weeks!

The Kruzie 411

My photo
Most who view this blog already know about us, but for those who don't here goes. Jackie is a stay-at-home mom and has been married to a very handsome man for the past 12 years. We have two equally handsome boys and one beautiful daughter. Hunter is 6 and wants to be a Jedi Knight when he grows up. Jackson is 2 and adores his big brother. Anna is our newest edition and we are glad to have her. Nate (the handsome husband) is a general contractor and works in his family's business. We started this blog to keep up with friends and family members who live far away in hopes of keeping in better contact with those we care about, so if you are one of them "this blogs for you!"