I'm a Mormon.
The Vineyard Logo

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ShopAtHome.com

Okay ladies who loves coupons? Honestly not me, but recent times have made me warm up to the idea:) I found this great web-site where you can print out manufactures coupons at home to use at any grocery store. You do have to register with the site, so those of you out there who do not like to give out your e-mail address this may not be the site for you, of course you can opt not to receive e-mails and correspondence from them and still get to print out the coupons. I only print out the ones for products that I would buy anyway, but there are hundreds of coupons on this site for so many different products. I just wanted to pass this information along to those who may be interested. Lets all hope that this unfortunate economic downturn will turn upward again soon because clipping coupons sucks! (Am I allowed to say sucks online?)

1 comment:

Mom of WOTB said...

Yes you can say sucks because I agree! You know me, I'm not the frugal type, but my mom introduced me to www.grocerysmarts.com which also gives you coupons and I have used them sometimes! Most of the time I go to the store with coupons and get through the checkout and forgot to turn them in hahaha! Enjoy using those coupons!

The Kruzie 411

My photo
Most who view this blog already know about us, but for those who don't here goes. Jackie is a stay-at-home mom and has been married to a very handsome man for the past 12 years. We have two equally handsome boys and one beautiful daughter. Hunter is 6 and wants to be a Jedi Knight when he grows up. Jackson is 2 and adores his big brother. Anna is our newest edition and we are glad to have her. Nate (the handsome husband) is a general contractor and works in his family's business. We started this blog to keep up with friends and family members who live far away in hopes of keeping in better contact with those we care about, so if you are one of them "this blogs for you!"